The New Agenda

Fabricator_General_Keritus_by_Sheason.jpg

Hello readers,

I've been in touch with a few of you over the past few days. Imagine my surprise when I received over 20(!) emails from enthusiastic followers all offering encouragement and many offering to contribute. I would like to hammer out a schedule for those of you that offered to contribute as writers.

So far only Thursday is taken (by Mr. Abreu) and the following writers should get back to me on which days they feel comfortable with:

Max
Bryss
Ahrimaneus
Marchocias
DevilDDog
PorkyPoster

A big 'Thank You' to everyone taking time out of their days to contribute, and I look forward to reading more about the ideas that are swimming around in my inbox.

-Atrotos

Comments

Porky_Poster said…
It's been at the back of my mind, but slipping it too - I'll be in touch in a few minutes.
Atrotos said…
So far we have:

Thursday - Shawn
Saturday - Bryss
Sunday - Marchocais