Friday, 5 August 2011

Bryssling is currently experiencing technical problems...

Apparently Blogger isn't keen on me trying to upload images right now, and so is messing it up each time I try. As a result, it may be a while before I can upload the images for the battle report. I will write it up in text for the time being and post it later this week.

In other news, I got the five As at Higher I wanted this year, so I'm quite pleased about that. In the meantime, I think I'll write another Hints for Homebrew since I quite like the concept.

2 comments:

Fuzzbuket said...

Congrats! thats very good! 5a's is a spectacular achivement!

and about the image thing: thats odd? bloggers upload was working fine when i updated my blog?

-fuzz

Master Bryss said...

It's probably just my rubbish internet then. I'll try again tomorrow.