Where is Atrotos?



Dead? Missing? Imprisoned? On safari? Going through a surgical sexual metamorphosis? Transcended reality to seek a higher existence? 


While any of those is fairly likely what I've actually been doing is getting a business up and running. I know, I know - lame excuse is lame but let me interrupt that thought with: 


Pictures!


Before






After:



Yes those pictures are all of the same place. Taken about 3 months apart.


Not Pictured: 40-odd hours of waiting in line and unyielding aggression in the face of Greek bureaucracy. 


Games Corps. has been open about 10 days now but we're still only halfway there. There is still an outdoor space of about 100 square meters to prepare for gaming and a bar to open! 


The store features virtually every kind of dork activity that can be (safely) pursued. Gaming space that can tasked to any interest, snacks and beverages and even satellite TV for the sports fans. The store is shaping up to be the place for gaming events in Athens. 


Once everything is settled down the upstairs will be converted to a design studio where the real occupation will take wings.


-Atrotos

Comments

Porky said…
Wow! Well done on getting so far so fast, against the flow of paper and stamps. It looks spectacular, and the ambition is clear. I wish you the best of luck with it.
The Antipope said…
What's the adress mate, I want to come and say high. And if you think the Greek bureaucracy for opening a retail store is bad wait till I tell you how bad it is when you are trying to open a tattoo shop! Hope it goes well for you :)
Atrotos said…
This post has been removed by the author.
Atrotos said…
Thanks for the support Porky! Stamps and papers haven't given up the fight yet, but I've got the upper hand.

Such a lightning fast response... more clues as to the true nature of our Pink Protagonist...

lol no edit so reposted.

Thanks Antipope, tattoo shop... oh God! The stacks! The stamps and comities! Noooooo!
Congrats! I hope your store does well!
The Antipope said…
Still waiting for that adress number dude :P Alex told me you were opening the shop somewhere in Chalandri but I need something more specific than that :P
Ahrimaneus said…
Dude, I never saw those before pictures. That makes the new space all that much more impressive, and I thought it looked fantastic to begin with!
Master Bryss said…
Really, really shiny. I congratulate you.
Flekkzo said…
That place looks beyond fantastic. By far the best looking game store I have ever seen! If you put that effort into the store I can only imaging how great it would be to come in and spend far too much time there. Good luck!
Looks excellent, I hope it works out as you hope! :)
The Antipope said…
Still waiting for that adress number dude :P Alex told me you were opening the shop somewhere in Chalandri but I need something more specific than that :P
Looks excellent, I hope it works out as you hope! :)