Rules by Atrotos
Having been rescued from the clutches of the Dark Eldar, gravely wounded and clinging to life by a thread, Stelek Bannus was given the ultimate gift by his Chapter - Internment. Bannus re-awoke from stasis as a Dreadnought, a venerated Warleader of his clan and one step closer to the perfection of the Machine.
Stelek Bannus - 270 points
WS BS S FA SA RA I A
6 5 6 13 12 11 5 4
- Walker (Unique)
- Conversion Beamer
- Dreadnought Close-Combat Weapon with built-in plasmagun.
- Smoke Launchers
- Energy Deflector
Energy Deflector: Enemies attempting to fire upon Bannus in the shooting phase must reduce the range of their weapons by 6 inches.
- Armored Hurricane (see Legendary Dreadnought entry)
- Master of the Council (see Legendary Dreadnought entry, stats already modified)
- Chapter Tactics - Iron Hands
Implacable: Bannus ignores any Crew Stunned or Shaken results. He is Slow and Purposeful. In addition Bannus ignores the first 'Immobilized' result he suffers - instead reduce his Slow and Puposeful movement roll by 1D6. The second 'Immobilized' result must stand.
Chapter Tactics: If you include Bannus in your army then all units with the Combat Tactics special rule exchange it for the following:
- An additional save similar to Feel No Pain but modified in that it is only successful on a D6 roll of '6'.
- Units in power armor but not on bikes may replace their Sergeant with a Terminator or Assault Terminator at + 15 points. Sergeants upgraded to Terminators (but not Assault Terminators) may purchase a Heavy Flamer at + 15 pts, Assault Cannon at + 20pts or Cyclone Missile Launcher at + 25 pts. Assault squads and Vanguard squads with Jump Packs may not upgrade their Sergeants in this way.
- May take a Drop Pod at + 35 points.
Note: Any Space Marine army that includes Stelek Bannus endures the following force restrictions:
- Assault Terminators Squads, Terminator Squads, Scouts and Scout Bikers may not be taken
Note: Any Dreadnoughts taken as Troops under Bannus' "Master of the Council" rule count as Scoring.
Image is the property of Games Workshop
As a kind of "Thank you" to Stelek for ********* all over the Chapter Tactics entry I've begun this new range of characters with his name in it even suspending Bryss' Chaos Androids entry to post it. I confess I'm no more confident about this entry than I was about the previous iteration of the Iron Hands. I need the community's help on this as always.